- 6-hour or 8-hour employment
- 5-day workweek – Monday to Sunday with working hours from 07:00 to 23:00
- Rotating Shift Schedule
- Handling incoming communications via voice channels
- Support for the web E-shop
You can now enhance your skills and advance professionally in a growing work environment, aiming for career development prospects.
Send us your resume today and become a member of our dynamic team.
You are suitable if you possess…
- Proficiency in both oral and written communication
- Excellent computer skills
- High school diploma
- Knowledge of the English language will be appreciated
- Customer-centric approach
- Negotiation skills
We are the right fit because we offer…
- Full and Part-Time employment opportunities
- Performance assessment and monthly bonus rewards
- Hybrid work model options
- Indefinite employment contract
- Training from an experienced team of trainers
- Comprehensive schedule adjustment program to align with production processes
- Referral program with bonus incentives
- Corporate social responsibility events and initiatives
- Career advancement prospects with the stability and dynamics of a large multinational service company
- Easy access to the workplace via public transportation (HSAP Tauros – Metro Syggrou Fix)
Know us better on social media
ICAP Contact Center (Linkedin)
We approach every application with responsibility and absolute confidentiality.
Who we are…
ICAP Contact Center was established in 1999, providing high-level services in the field of communications and sales promotion.
We employ more than 1,100 trained staff and have solidified our position as one of the most successful and rapidly evolving companies in the Call Center industry, expanding our presence in the Greek and European markets.
Start your next professional step with us!